EVANSVILLE, Ind.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL) (the “Company”), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 30, 2021.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Record fourth quarter net sales of $253.9 million
- Fourth quarter net income increased 114 percent year-over-year
- Record fourth quarter diluted net income per share of $0.52
- Cash and cash equivalents were $106.5 million with no outstanding debt as of January 30, 2021
- Comparable store sales increased 6.4 percent for the quarter, on top of a 3.2 percent comparable store sales increase in