MBN – Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in 1 Day – March 14th, 2021
US: 572 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 52 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 29 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 118 https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
- LGBT/Religion: Catholic Church cannot bless same sex unions.
- Economy: Following stimulus, US GDP growth may rival China’s.
- Grammy Award: Beyoncé a record-breaker.
- Airlines: Signs of recovery in US airlines.
- Retail: Toys R Us new owners plan on opening new stores in the US.
- Health 1: How fast/slowly are COVID vaccines progressing globally?
- Environment: Can the US reach net zero emissions by 2050?
- Automotive/EV 1: GM striving for electric vehicles with longer range.
- UFO Aliens 1: Schoolchildren’s eerie drawings after 1977 alien encounter.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Pentagon finally admits it is holding and testing UFO wreckage material.
- Insurance: Hot tub accidents during lockdown have tripled, say insurers.
- Health 2: Facebook introducing new features to help with coronavirus vaccine drive.
- WFH: How life-changing is remote working?
- Automotive/EV 2: VW planning on 6 cell battery gigafactories in Europe.
- Aviation 2: Allow unfettered travel for vaccinated people, British Airways boss urges.
- Health 3: EU considering Russian Putnik vaccine.
- Online Shopping: If you’re not going to wear it 30 times, don’t buy it, says new guide.
- Meanings: What is Customer Experience?
- Automotive/EV 3: Northvolt, Swedish battery maker, gets $14 billion order from VW.
- Crypto: India may ban trading, mining, and holding cryuptocurrencies.
Market Business News is an online newspaper that specializes in publishing financial, economic, stock market, and business news articles on a daily basis.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]